|Google Play Store ( play.google.com) ||
- Web browsers: For the best experience, use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (not compatible with Internet Explorer 8 and lower) or Opera.
|Android apps ||
- Android devices: Go to our supported device list to see if your Android device is compatible with Google Play.
- Other operating systems: Devices running other operating systems (including iOS and Windows devices) are not supported for downloading Android apps on Google Play.
- Web browsers: The Google Play website ( play.google.com) is available to visit the Play Store, but Android apps on Google Play can't be downloaded to use on your computer.
- Android devices: Android OS version 2.2 and higher that are compatible with Google Play.
- Other devices: Phones and tablets running other operating systems (including iOS and Windows devices) are not supported for reading magazines on Google Play at this time.
- Web browsers: Purchased magazines can be read using Google Chrome at play.google.com/newsstand.
|Movies & TV ||
- Android devices: Android OS version 4.0 and higher that are compatible with Google Play.
- iOS devices: iOS 7.0+.
- Web browsers ( play.google.com/movies: Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22+ plug-in; Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 7.0+, Safari 1.0+, Google Chrome, or Opera; Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps; Ubuntu and Linux OS users must install the HAL module.
- Mac: Platform: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher with latest updates installed; Processor: 1.83MHz Intel Core Duo or faster; RAM: 128MB or more; Video Card: at least 64MB of video memory; Sound Card: at least 16-bit.
- PC: Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed; Processor: 500MHz or faster; RAM: 128MB or more; Video Card: at least 64MB of video memory; Sound Card: at least 16-bit.
- Optimal operating system requirements: Adobe Flash Player 11.2+; Browser: Firefox 12.0+, Internet Explorer 9.0+, Safari 5.0+, or Google Chrome 18.0+; Operating System: Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 10+ and Linux OS 11+ (64-bit); Internet Connection: 1 Mbps or higher.
- Android devices: Your device must be running Android 2.2 and above with OpenGL ES 2.0 (contact your manufacturer to determine if OpenGL ES 2.0 is supported on your device) to download the Play Music app.
- iOS: iOS 7.0 and higher.
- Google Play Music Manager: Mac OS X 10.5 and above; Windows XP and above; Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/openSUSE).
- Supported file types for Music Manager.