The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University
Diversity Plan document.
- Diversity at Ferris Board Presentation (2016)
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- 2017 Calendar of Observances
- "How Do Holocaust Survivors Retell Their Stories? Presentation by playwright Henry Greenspan - Thursday September 12, 2017 11:00 am - 11:50 am, IRC 120.
- "Living with Survivors" Rabbi Peter Mehler - Wednesday September 13, 2017 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, IRC 104.
- College of Business Discussion on Inclusion - Wednesday September 13, 2017 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm, UCB 202B
- Bulldog Beginnings 2017 - List of events
- For more events see Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Faculty and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments