Corporate and Professional Development offers business and industry full job and task analysis services using the Turbo-DACUM (Develop A Curriculum) process. The Turbo-DACUM is a computer-enhanced process developed by Dr. Katherine Manley to quickly and accurately facilitate skills assessment development, curriculum design and fundamental re-engineering of the workplace. The results can capture the major duties and related tasks included in an occupation, as well as the necessary knowledge, skills, and traits. Resulting in a thorough analysis of the training needs of the current and future workforce.
The job task analysis (JTA) phase incorporates a panel composed of experienced and knowledgeable experts to perform task and step analysis.
CPD uses data created from the JTA to:
- develop validating knowledge and skills assessments
- provide statistical performance indicators
- determine job descriptions and requirements
- determine knowledge and skill gaps
- develop targeted training