The central mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to lead and facilitate the institutional research functions of the University and be an active partner in supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure student success and institutional effectiveness.
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required internal and external institutional data reporting
- Student course evaluation administration and collection
- Academic affiliation agreement processing and support
- Professional Integrity
- Client Centered
- Facilitate others' success
Hoeffner Science & Technology Center 236
Assistant Vice President
Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Assessment
Robert Smith, Ed.D.
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the East Stroudsburg University site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options
that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet
to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.