Google Apps at Western
Activate Your Gmail Account
- Login to the WOU Portal
- In the Single Sign-On bar, click "Activate Google Apps"
- Wait for 5 minutes and test your account by clicking the Google Apps icon in the Single Sign-On bar.
Please follow the instructions below based on your computer
VMware View Client View Client for Mac
VMware View Client (64bit) Remote Desktop for Mac
Mobile Devices & Email Clients
- If you had previously shared your calendar, you'll need to re-share it after migrating to Google Apps.
- Video: How to share your calendar
- When sharing your calendar, be sure to enter their email address with their Pawprint username followed by "@mail.wou.edu" (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Need more help? View Google's Calendar Sharing FAQ
Maximize User Experience
If you are uncomfortable with performing phases 1-5 on your own, Teresa will be glad to schedule a technician. Her number is 88010.