Home » Moodle
Whether you are taking a fully online class, a hybrid course, or a traditional face-to-face class that also has course material online, this site will act as your gateway. WOU’s primary online course management system is Moodle. However, not all instructors use Moodle. Some instructors use their own Web page or some other method. If you’re unsure, contact your instructor for this information.
Getting started with Moodle
If your course uses Moodle, your login and password will be the same as your Pawprint login. You also login to Moodle through the WOU Portal, which logs you into many systems at the same time. The following method will work if when the portal is not available:
- Go to http://moodle.wou.edu
- In the upper right corner, enter your Pawprint/WOU network username and password. If you have not yet set this up, you will need to go to the Account Lookup site and do so before you can proceed.
- You now have access to Moodle. Most courses are automatically populated with students and are made available on the first day of the term. Usually, you will not be able to get into your course before this time. Once you’ve logged in, you should see your courses listed under “My Courses” on your MyHome page. Most of the time that’s all you need to do. If there course doesn’t show up, please contact your instructor.
Once logged in, consider clicking your name in the upper right and updating your profile, which will allow you to add some information about yourself and even upload a picture of yourself. This information is not available to anyone outside your course. If you have problems accessing the course content, please contact your instructor first.
- You are not able to login to Moodle. Have you setup your WOU network username and password? If not, please go to the Account Lookup site and set up your Pawprint login.
- You are able to login to Moodle, but you cannot find your course.It is highly likely that your instructor has not yet made the course material available. Many instructors do not do so until right before the start of the term. Contact your instructor for more information.
- You’re having other issues with Moodle. If so, contact the Moodle Support Team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance, contact the Moodle Support Team at 503-838-9300 or by email at email@example.com and the appropriate person will respond to your request. Faculty needing training or assistance should also contact the Moodle Support Team.
If you are having technical difficulties with a WOU computer, or if you have gone through the Account Lookup steps without success, please contact Computing Services, located in ITC 009, at 503-838-8925.