Medical services at the SHCC are available for both routine and acute care. To contact us, or make an appointment, please stop by our center, or call (503) 838-8313.
- The SHCC is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 9:00-5:00.
- Any student of WOU, registered for at least 6 credit hours, or has paid the health fee is eligible to access our medical services.
- All clinical services are provided by certified physicians (doctors), physician assistants, nurse practitioners and are supported by medical assistants
- Appointments are free! Fees may be assessed for certain services. For a complete list, SEE HERE
- The SHCC offers FREE cold and flu kits (medicine, thermometers, throat lozanges, etc.) to help keep you healthy during the school year! Stop by and pick one up today.
Students enrolled for fewer than 6 credits each term during the academic year, or less than six credits during the summer session, can elect to pay the Student Health Fee, making them eligible for use of the services at the Student Health and Counseling Center.
All services are confidential, and students who have paid the health fee have access to unlimited appointments*.
*Appointment availability may be subject to center case load and provider schedule availability.
To make an appointment:
Please call 503-838-8313 or stop by the Student Health & Counseling center.
Visit this page to learn more about making appointments at the SHCC.
Types of medical services offered:
- Treatment of acute injury and illness
- Assist with the management of chronic illness
- Women's health care: contraceptive counseling, pap smears, breast exams, pregnancy testing and counseling
- STI testing, counseling, and confidential HIV testing
- Limited laboratory testing
- Limited medication dispensing
- Sports and work physicals
- Nutritional Counseling
- Excision and wart removal
- Wellness Education and programming
Questions about our services? Please contact us!
- PHONE: (503) 838.8313
- EMAIL: email@example.com