RHA MISSION STATEMENT
We, the Residence Hall Association, represent the residential community of Western Oregon University. We acknowledge individualism through learning and understanding by promoting tolerance, diversity, and unity among students. Accepting the responsibility bestowed upon us by the University Housing staff to be the sole policy-making body for the residence halls, we will place emphasis on the resident voice and opinions on the issues and concerns. We encourage the development of leadership, programming skills and self-responsibility, striving to maintain an open and just living environment.
RHA EXECUTIVE BOARD
- PRESIDENT: Carter Craig
- VP/INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Eliza Sleezer
- NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR: Jason Granados
- FINANCE DIRECTOR: Anthony Pablo
- PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR: BillyAnn Stempel
- PUBLICIST/HISTORIAN: Getsemani Parades
- SECRETARY/WEBMASTER: Tristan Damron
- FIRST-YEAR LIASON: Nate Kisaberth
UPCOMING RESIDENTIAL EVENTS (RHA)Hoopla!
3/1 @ TBA
3/10 @ 5p.m. - 9:30p.m.
Valsetz Conference Rooms (Mt. Jeff, Mt. Hood)St. Baldricks 3/17 @ 11a.m. - 2p.m.