As a student living on campus, you are a constituent of the RHA. Through decisions made by the RHA, the RHA will impact the experience that you have while living on campus! Hall government positions will provide valuable real-life experience, and joining hall government is the perfect stepping stone for getting involved in any future leadership position on campus. All meetings and programs coordinated by the RHA are open and almost always free for residents.
RHA MISSION STATEMENT
As RHA we strive to create a sense of belonging and inspire growth through building communities, creating leaders, and supporting our residents. To attain our mission, we will hold enriching events, foster Hall Governments, and advocate for our residents.
RHA EXECUTIVE BOARD
- PRESIDENT: Carter Craig
- VP/INTERNAL AFFAIRS: Morgan Montoya
- NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR: Eliza Sleezer
- FINANCE DIRECTOR: Anthony Pablo
- PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR: Eva Batenhorst
- PUBLICIST/HISTORIAN: Getsemani Parades
- SECRETARY/WEBMASTER: Ellen Moore
- FIRST-YEAR LIASON: McKenzie Wolfe-Webb
UPCOMING RESIDENTIAL EVENTS (RHA)Tie Dye and Pizza Pie January 25th
Craft Night: Valentine's Day Edition February 6th
80 Snacks Around the World February 22nd