Page Content Main Links Utility Links Quick Links Footer
Home >> Office of Academic Affairs >> Study Abroad and International Exchanges
Getting Started with Study Abroad
- Explore our programs to find one that is right for you.
- Visit or email the Office of Study Abroad & International Exchanges, APSC 501, email@example.com, to sign up for a group advising session. Attending one of these sessions is required as the first step in the study abroad process. Complete this form and bring it with you to the session.
- Decide which term you want to go abroad and what program is right for you.
- Begin your WOU application and complete the Pre-Decision stage of the application.
- If your program is offered through a third party program provider, begin their application as soon as your WOU application shows "WOU approved." WOU approval doesn't constitute acceptance to the program. It simply means that WOU has approved you to move to the next stage of the application process.
- Make an appointment with the Office of Study Abroad & International Exchanges to discuss your coursework abroad and next steps.
Group advising dates are every Wednesday, 4:00pm, APSC 301 throughout the year. Periodically, a session may not be offered during a week, but those dates will be posted on the the study abroad website.
The Office of Study Abroad and International Exchanges phone: 503-838-8905 fax: 503-838-8089 | or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: APSC 501
sandman-127 Remote IP: 184.108.40.206 ((none!))