Order WOU Official Transcripts Online at the Student Clearing House
Western Oregon University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card when using this service. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
On Monday September 1st, 2014, Western Oregon University will be closed due to Labor Day. As such, no transcript requests will be processed during this time including same day requests. Also, the National Student Clearinghouse will be closed from Friday August 29th, 2014 at 2pm EST through Monday September 1st, 2014 for Labor Day Weekend. Please plan accordingly.
To order official transcripts, login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you would like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Order your official at the Student Clearinghouse secure site.
Request Transcripts Directly from Western Oregon University
Transcripts may not be ordered over the phone.
Either fill out a transcript request form or send a letter containing the required information (see below). Transcript request forms are available in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.
Requests may be delivered in the following manner:
Transcript requests made directly to WOU should include:
- Order official transcripts online at the Student Clearinghouse secure site.
- You may mail your request to:
WOU Registrar's Office
345 North Monmouth Ave.
Monmouth, OR 97361
- You may fax your request to 503-838-9696.
- You may submit your request in person at the Registrar's Office: room 106 Administration Building.
- Your signature (required to release transcripts)
- Full name and any other names used
- Social Security Number or Student Identification Number ("V" Number)
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Indicate if you would like transcripts held for current grades, recording of degree, recording of licensure/endorsement or grade changes. (Transcripts will not be printed until indicated event occurs.)
- Name and address(es) to which transcripts are to be sent or instructions to hold for pick up
- Daytime phone number
Payment may be made in the following manner for transcripts from WOU:
- Cash (for payment in person only, please do not send cash through the mail)
- Money Order
- Electronic Payment via E-Check, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa.
If you know your WOU student identification number click here to make an electronic payment.
If you do not know your WOU student identification number click here.
- You may use major credit cards to order WOU official transcripts using the Student Clearinghouse secure site.
Standard - $5 per copy (transcripts are mailed within 10 business days).
Rush - $10 per copy (transcripts are mailed within 3 business days).
Same Day Rush - $30 per copy (transcripts must be ordered before 12pm).
All transcripts are mailed first class via the U.S. Postal Service unless you provide payment for a different method.
- Transcripts will not be printed before payment is received.
- Transcripts will not be printed if there are holds on the students' accounts. These holds must be cleared by the appropriate office.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Unofficial transcripts are available on-line except for students enrolled prior to Fall 1987; these students must submit a written request for unofficial transcripts. (There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.)
- Photo identification is required when picking up transcripts in person.
Return to Registrar's Office