Page Content Main Links Utility Links Quick Links Footer
Home >> Office of Academic Affairs >> Sponsored Research Office
WOU's Proposal Submittal Policy:
- Contact the Sponsored Research Office early for assistance in preparing your proposal budget, obtaining up-to-date information about WOU, setting up of access for electronic submittals, and other assistance as requested. We know the university policies about effort, benefits, cost sharing, subcontracts, travel, etc. and will assist you in incorporating these into your proposal.
- Complete the WOU Intent to Submit form (attached) which is located on the web at http://www.wou.edu/sro and click on FORMS. This form documents your anticipated needs which allows the Sponsored Research Office to assist you more fully. It also alerts us to the requirements of submission to ensure WOU compliance.
- At least three days prior to the submission deadline, complete the WOU External Funding Routing Form (attached) and located on the web at http://www.wou.edu/sro and click on FORMS. This form incorporates required federal, state and WOU certifications. Prior to submittal to Sponsored Research this form must be signed by the Principal Investigator(s), Division Chair(s), and College Dean(s). If your proposal involves multiple investigators, the form must be signed by all involved divisions and colleges.
- Only the Sponsored Research Office is authorized to sign proposals and agreements on behalf of WOU. Do not sign any submittal certifications on behalf of the institution.
- Proposals submitted to ARRA (Stimulus funded) competitions have special reporting requirements. Please alert us if you are submitting to an ARRA funded competition or receiving an ARRA funded award.
- It is your responsibility to comply with required human protections through the Institutional Review Board (http://www.wou.edu/irb).
Sponsored Research Office (503) 838-8589 | or e-mail: email@example.com
venom-127 Remote IP: 22.214.171.124 ((none!))