Page Content Main Links Utility Links Quick Links Footer
Home >> Office of Academic Affairs >> Sponsored Research Office
WOU's External Funding Acceptance Policy
- All awards for external support of research, instruction and training or public service projects must be processed through the Sponsored Research Office. Only authorized institutional representatives may accept awarded grants and contracts on behalf of the university.
- Should you be notified of the success of your proposal, forward the email, letter and official award document to the Sponsored Research Office. Keep a copy for yourself. Should the Sponsored Research Office be notified of the success of your proposal, we will forward a copy of the notification to you.
- It is the responsibility of the PI(s) to confirm that (a) the scope of work accurately reflects the scientific or scholarly work the PI(s) proposed or agreed to do; (b) the deliverables and timelines are acceptable; and, (c) the budget reflects what was proposed or revised during the review process.
- After an account has been established the Principal Investigator(s), Project Director(s), and any other project member with budgetary responsibility must participate in the Sponsored Research Office's new project training. No funds can be accessed until the training has been completed.
- All project staff will be required to review the WOU Financial Disclosure Conflict of Interest policy statement and the WOU Code of Ethics on a yearly basis.
Sponsored Research Office (503) 838-8589 | or e-mail: email@example.com
mindtrip.wou.edu Remote IP: 188.8.131.52 ((none!))