CONSTRUCTION DATES: Terry House was built in 1910 and acquired by the University in 1969.
REMODEL: There have been no significant remodels of Terry House.
CONSTRUCTION COMPANY: There is no information available on construction of Terry House, although it was likely built by the owners.
COSTS: Cost information on Terry House is unavailable.
ARCHITECTS AND BUILDING STYLE: Terry House was constructed as a wood frame dwelling.
CURRENT USES: The Division of Extended Programs is currently located in the Terry house and has responsibility for off-campus distance education programs, credit overlay and professional development, programming, summer special courses, workshops and outreach to the community.
HISTORY: Terry House was purchased as the university expanded to the north. Once fairly isolated, the Terry House was overrun by the growing school.
Open the original version of this page.