WOU: Change of Major or Degree Program

Page Content   Main Links   Utility Links   Quick Links   Footer

Home >> Office of Academic Affairs >> International Education & Development

Please send questions about this form to global@wou.edu or call 503.838.8425

International Students: Change of Major

Please submit the online form below to notify the WOU office of International Students & Scholars Affairs (ISSA) that you are planning to change your major.

After you submit this form, an International Student Advisor will update your SEVIS record and print a new I-20 for you to pick up and sign.

Also, the Advisor will notify the Academic Advising Center so that your academic record will be updated.

If you simply want to change your advisor, you do not need ISSA approval. Rather, you can see the list of advisors here, select the advisor you want, and contact the Academic Advising office to make the change.

Students who are funded by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission, or have a degree-specific scholarship, must provide an updated Financial Guarantee before their student record and I-20 will be updated.


After you have pressed "Submit", scroll up to read the confirmation message at the top of the form.


International Education & Development ph:503-838-8425 fax:503-838-8338 | or e-mail: global@wou.edu

mindtrip.wou.edu Remote IP: ((none!))


MissionWestern Oregon University | 345 N. Monmouth Ave. | Monmouth OR 97361 | 503-838-8000 | Admissions 1-877-877-1593 | webmaster@wou.edu Text only
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.