Salem - Keizer
No Class 9/3*
ED 683 Fostering Cultural & Community Connections in the ESOL/Bilingual Classroom 3
ED 682 Sociopolitical Foundations of ESOL/Bilingual ED 3 Stenlund
1/7-3/22 CSE 623 Education Technology in ESOL/Bilingual Classroom (substitute with approved class) Online delivery. 3 Donaldson
1/14-2/25**** ED 684 Language Acquisition & Educ. Languistics in ESOL/Bilingual Classroom 3 Rands & Kalugin
3/4-4/29***** ED 691 Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Strategies for ELL 3 Farup Romero
4/29-6/17 ED 692 Classroom Strategies in Reading and Writing 3 Stewart
Summer Migrant School
ED 609 ESOL Practicum or waiver requirement (You must pass the NES ESOL Test prior to practicum) 3 TBD
- 8 week classes meet 3.75 hrs per week (4:15-8:00pm)
- Class location is the Lancaster Professional Building.
- * No class on Labor Day, 9/3/12, class we run on Tuesday 9/4/12.
- ** No class on Veteran's Day, 11/12/12, class will run on Tuesday 11/13/12.
- *** No class on 11/19/12 conferences, class will now end on 12/17/12
- **** No class on MLK, 1/21/12, and Presidents' Day, 2/18/12, classes will run on the following Tuesdays 1/22/12 and 2/19/12.
- ****Vacation 12/24-1/4 and 3/25-3/29.
- Test dates for 2013 TBD. The April date is preferred.