Applications are currently being accepted for Fall Term 2012 (cohorts begining in September). Priority consideration will be given to applications received by August 15, 2012.
Application and Entry Requirement
- Applications are welcome from both students interested in higher education as well as those holding current education-related positions looking to expand their abilities. All applications are reviewed on an individual basis and applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- If the applicant's GPA for the last 90 quarter hours (60 semester hours) is less than 3.0, passing test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required. Minimum required scores are: 395 for the MAT: average of 450 on the Verbal and Quantitative sections and 3.5 on the analytical Writing Section of the GRE.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree from an accreditied College or University.
- Have at least two years of work experience; preferably in the broad area of international education. If this requirement is not met, candidate must provide evidence that his/her experience relates to international education.
In order to be considered for admission, please complete and submit the following to:
Western Oregon University
Division of Extended Programs
Edge Hill MIHE
345 N. Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361
- Edge Hill MIHE Graduate Program Application
- A biographical letter explaining why you are seeking a graduate degree and how it meets your professional or academic goals
- Transcripts from all Colleges or Universities attended
- Professional Resume
- At least one professional letter of reference. Letters should be from someone able to comment on your academic ability. Please do not use a relative or family friend.