Office: Maaske 204
BS Western Oregon State College: Law Enforcement
MS Western Oregon State College: Correctional Administration
Department of Public Safety Standards and Training: Instructor Development Course
National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges: Train the Trainers Course
WINTER 2015 Office Hours:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
7:50 PM - 8:50 PM (after class)
Please note, the Monday office hours are held virtually. Rich is also available in-person by appointment.
- Juvenile Probation Officer Supervisor, Polk County Juvenile Department, Dallas, OR, July 2012 to Present.
- Lead Juvenile Probation Officer, Polk County Juvenile Department, Dallas, OR, July 2001 to June 2012.
- Juvenile Probation Officer II, Polk County Juvenile Department, Dallas, OR, August 1995 to July 2001.
- Juvenile Probation Officer I, Polk County Juvenile Department, Dallas, OR, November 1993 to August 1995.
- Certified Trainer, Oregon Juvenile Department Director’s Association, August 1997 to Present.
- Adjunct Instructor of Criminal Justice, Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR, March 1994 to Present.
- Police Officer, Independence Police Department, April 1990 to November 1993.