Exploratory Education Pre-Nursing General
How Can We Help You?
Holds Videos ForLAS For COE Staff Hours Appts.
Advisor Contact Information
- Add a new channel to your WOUPortal for instant access to your advisor's contact information.
- Go to www.wou.edu
- Log in to your WOUPortal
- Click on the [+ add channel] button on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the link 'Advisor Information'
- our advisor's information will appear on your WOUPortal home everytime you log in.
- Be involved in the advising process by being prepared to discuss your goals and educational plans during meetings; and bring necessary materials.
- Review your LACCs each term and track your progress toward completing your graduation requirements.
- Take primary and increasing responsibility for your educational plans and achievements.
- Be open and willing to consider recommendations from faculty, advisors, and other mentors.
- Schedule and attend appointments with your advisor each term.
- Mon.-Fri.: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AALC Focus WOU Focus: AALC
Also available in Chinese
Study Tip of the Month
Remember the study time rule of thumb…for every credit you are enrolled in, you should study between 2-3 hours a week. That means if you are enrolled in the average 15 credits, you should be studying 30-45 hours per week, outside of class! This obviously is a rule of thumb, but it is important to understand if you are struggling in a class and not studying AT LEAST 2-3 hours a week per credit, you’re not studying enough. - Alex Kunkle, Academic Advisor
Get your FAQ questions answered on YouTube
NACADA Award Winners
Academic Advising and Learning Center 503-838-8428 | or e-mail: email@example.com
Location: APSC 401
The Academic Advising and Learning Center engages students in identifying and pursuing their educational, career, and life goals through personalized learning experiences. The AALC serves and supports students in developing collaborative relationships that foster student success.
—Mission Statement for the Academic Advising and Learning Center