What we do
Western Oregon University Mail Services provides a professional and efficient mail service to the university community using existing and emerging technology.
Our unit is responsible for the collection, delivery, and processing of all inter-department and incoming USPS mail to all WOU academic and administrative offices.
We are also solely responsible for the receiving and delivery of all USPS, FedEx and UPS parcels delivered for faculty and staff, and serve as an intermediary for student parcel delivery.
Postal and Mailroom Holidays
- November 11– Veterans’ Day (Mailroom open)
- November 26 & 27– Thanksgiving Weekend
- December 21 - 25- Holiday Campus Closure
- January 1- New Year’s Day
- January 18- MLK Jr. Day
- February 15- Presidents’ Day (Mailroom open)
- May 30- Memorial Day
- July 4– Independence Day
*Further closures will be posted after they are established