What we doWestern Oregon University Mail Services provides a professional and efficient mail service to the university community using existing and emerging technology. Our unit is responsible for the collection, delivery, and processing of all inter-department and incoming USPS mail to all WOU academic and administrative offices. We are also solely responsible for the receiving and delivery of all USPS, FedEx and UPS parcels delivered for faculty and staff, and serve as an intermediary for student parcel delivery.
Postal and Mailroom Holidays
- September 5 - Labor Day
- October 10 - Columbus Day (WOU Open)
- November 11 - Veterans' Day (WOU Open)
- November 24 & 25 - Thanksgiving Weekend
- December 21 - 27 - Winter Closure
- January 2 - New Year's Day (obs.)
- January 16 - MLK Day
- February 20 - President's Day (WOU Open)
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
*Further closures will be posted after they are established
Our Purpose Statement
This is the homepage. I don’t know what I’m doing yet.
This is the homepage. I don’t know what I’m doing yet