THE MATH CENTER IS OPEN FOR SUMMER TERM: JUNE 23 - JULY 17, 2014
- Math 070 - 095 - 111 - 243
What is Drop In Math Tutoring?
- The Math Center is a quiet and open room in the library, a relaxing place to study and work on your math homework.
- We staff experienced and knowledgeable tutors who are dedicated to helping you master the skills you need to succeed in your math classes.
- You can drop by at your convenience (during our open hours), work on your homework, and when you have a question, simply raise your hand and someone will be there to help you.
Our Schedule: Summer term 2014
June 23 - July 17, MTWR (four weeks only)
11:45a - 12:45 p
Our Tutors (classes tutored)
- Daniel, Mathematics Major (Math 070, 095, 105, 111, 112 and 243)
- Sally, Early Childhood / Elementary School Education major (Math 070, 095, 105, 111, 112, 211, 212, 213and 396)
Math Center location
- Hamersly Library (HL) 228
- Second Floor (see green shaded area in lower left (North-West) corner)