For all GRADUATE application materials, please visit the Master in Music Degree page on the WOU Graduate Studies website.
MM in Contemporary Music:
Please visit the Graduate Studies page.
BM in Contemporary Music:
- Bachelor of Music (pdf 72k)
- Bachelor of Music: Musical Theatre emphasis (pdf 52k)
- Bachelor of Music: Jazz emphasis(pdf 52k)
- Bachelor of Music: Popular Music emphasis (pdf 72k)
- BM General Education Requirements Sheet (pdf 28k)
Check the 2-Year Course Rotation Sheet (pdf 52k)BA and BS in Music:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Music (pdf 64k)
Other Forms and Documents
- Honors Recital Application (pdf 108k)
- Senior Recital Checklist (pdf 60k)
- Concert Attendance Report (pdf 76k)
- Instrument Rental Form (pdf 88k)
- Concert Recordings Form (pdf 64k)
Recorded Media (Campus Access Only)
Musician Health & Safety: Hearing Protection Documents
- Basic Information on Hearing Health (pdf 368k) - for Music Administrators and Faculty
- Basic Information on Hearing Health (pdf 276k) - for Music Faculty and Staff
- Hearing Protection Guide (pdf 180k) - for Music Students
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss - Brief Information Sheet for Music Students (pdf 188k)
- Neuromusculoskeletal Health - Music Student Information Sheet (pdf 136k)
- Vocal Health - Music Student Information Sheet (pdf 136k)
This is information is provided by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and the Performing Arts Medicine Association (PAMA). Click here for more information.
The Music Department (503) 838-8275 | or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Smith Hall
Open the original version of this page.