Page Content Main Menu Utility Links Quick Links Social Links Footer What is this view?
October 10, 2017
3:15 - 5:15 p.m.
Business 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Willamette Room, WUC
10 October 2017 Agenda (TBA)
INFORMATION AND REPORTS
The mission of the Faculty Senate is to lead faculty in fulfilling their responsibilities in the shared governance of the university and to represent faculty interests to university and community stakeholders. The Faculty Senate serves as a liaison between faculty and administration. Responsibilities include the following:
- ensuring that academic freedom is encouraged and protected;
- overseeing curriculum development that promotes student learning in alignment with identified university student learning goals and outcomes;
- participating in the review and implementation of the strategic plan of the university;
- informing faculty about university policies, procedures, and substantive changes made by the administration; and
- making recommendations to faculty and administration on policies to improve the learning environment.
INSTITUTIONAL & INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
See archives for previous documents
University President (Rex Fuller)
University Provost (Stephen Scheck)
save the date
Executive Committee endorsed events
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the Western Oregon University site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.