- BA in ASL Studies
- BA/BS in ASL/English Interpreting
- M.A. in Interpreting Studies
- M.S. in Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Ed: Deaf & Hard of Hearing Education
- BA/BS in Early Childhood Studies
- BA/BS in Early Childhood Education
- BA/BS in Teacher Education
- M.A. In Teaching
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Ed: Curriculum & Instruction
- M.S. in Ed: Informational Technology
- M.S. in Ed: Special Education
WOU Receives New Education Building!
In 2015 WOU received a generous $1.4 million dollar gift to create the Richard Woodcock Education Center, or RWEC. This amazing opportunity will allow all faculty and staff of the three academic divisions to collaborate together in the same building for the first time in COE history. Students will begin classes in the state-of-the-art classrooms and learning labs Summer of 2016. Find out more about the College of Education's new building here, or visit the live construction webcam below.