Welcome to the Computer Science Division
The Computer Science Division is a part of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Western Oregon University and offers a variety of programs to meet student needs.
Our mission is your success.
Founded in 1980, the Computer Science Division is a software-oriented program that is closely aligned with the current needs of industry. The primary goal of the program is to give students a comprehensive foundation in the fields of computer science and information systems within a liberal arts setting. The main educational goal is to prepare students to be productive employees in the IT industry or promising graduate students.
Degrees and Programs
- Computer Science Major and Minor
- Information Systems Major and Minor
- Computer Science and Mathematics (dual major)
- Applied Baccalaureate in Computer Science
- Applied Baccalaureate in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Management and Information Systems
- Master of Science in Applied Computer Science
Here what Tech Majors say about WOU
- Computer Science Major
- Information Systems Majors