1. All users are to adhere to pedestrian laws and campus policies and may not exceed six
(6) MPH when using campus sidewalks.
2. All users are to adhere to pedestrian laws and campus policies when using campus
streets and parking lots.
3. Users may not use stairways, patios, dock areas, benches, picnic tables or other
university property for jumping as these are obvious hazards.
4. Users are to refrain from using skateboards, roller blades and other roller skates in
any campus building and may not use the outside tennis courts for this activity unless
given approval to do so.
5. All users must contact University Public Safety prior to playing any sort of games in or
on campus property to learn what areas are available and authorized.
Open the original version of this page.