Larry Peterson ’05 doesn’t seem like a celebrity from the outset. The Western Oregon University alum Read more
MONMOUTH — The 2016 season was always going to be a transitional one for Western Oregon’s volleyball Read more
Oregon Promise students now have more choices when it comes to attending a four-year college. Wester Read more
Commencement is approaching quickly! The actual day does have a set schedule and there are places th Read more
Commencement is here! With the whirlwind that is Commencement, it’s easy to forget good places where Read more
Sweet summer is right around the corner and while the thought of looming finals haunts everyone’s mi Read more
- The @wouwolfstore will be open over the weekend for our eclipse guests. There's some awesome stuff in there!
- The final few performances of Much Ado About Nothing start tonight on this amazing outdoor stage. This is a shot from the back. Want to see the front? Head to Rice Auditorium for the 7:30pm show tonight, tomorrow or Saturday. It's free! #howlaboutit
- Do you qualify for the Oregon Promise? If so, check out our new 2017-18 scholarship programs to help you get the university experience. Learn more at wou.edu/finaid. #howlaboutit
- Temps hit triple digits. WOU squirrels be like #oregonheatwave
- Did you see the new food truck in town? Greek food on North Catron. Have you tried it?
- We're a month away! There are still camping and RV spots available on campus. Visit wou.edu/eclipse. Will you be on campus for this incredible event?
- Team WOU finished cycling from Seattle to Portland! Way to go! #howlaboutit #bikestp
- The WOU crew is more than halfway through today's ride of 100 miles! Have you seen them on the road? #howlaboutit #bikestp
- The WOU crew logged half their journey - 100 miles so far. Amazing! #howlaboutit #bikestp
- A group of WOU employees are biking from Seattle to Portland this weekend, sporting a rad WOU cycling kit. If you see them on the road, post a pic with #howlaboutit and #bikestp!
- Anyone else enjoying this gorgeous day? #howlaboutit #summer
- The moon was saying howdy this morning by the Woodcock Center.
Western Oregon Journal
The Western Oregon Journal is WOU’s weekly newspaper. This award-winning newspaper is written, edited and printed by students. wou.edu/westernjournal
KWOU is Western Oregon University’s student-run internet radio station. Featuring DJs who are students and interesting programs, interviews and specials, KWOU is emerging as WOU students’ favorite radio station! wou.edu/kwou/
The Northwest Passage is WOU’s campus literary and arts publication, published twice each academic year. We take submissions for stories, poetry, photography and more. wou.edu/northwestpassage/