When your last name is Gentle and you live on a farm at the edge of campus, there’s little question Read more
For the second consecutive year, Western Oregon University’s women’s basketball team was recognized Read more
At its core, “Much Ado About Nothing” is a story about how one person disrupts the lives of all arou Read more
Commencement is approaching quickly! The actual day does have a set schedule and there are places th Read more
Commencement is here! With the whirlwind that is Commencement, it’s easy to forget good places where Read more
Sweet summer is right around the corner and while the thought of looming finals haunts everyone’s mi Read more
- We're a month away! There are still camping and RV spots available on campus. Visit wou.edu/eclipse. Will you be on campus for this incredible event?
- Team WOU finished cycling from Seattle to Portland! Way to go! #howlaboutit #bikestp
- The WOU crew is more than halfway through today's ride of 100 miles! Have you seen them on the road? #howlaboutit #bikestp
- The WOU crew logged half their journey - 100 miles so far. Amazing! #howlaboutit #bikestp
- A group of WOU employees are biking from Seattle to Portland this weekend, sporting a rad WOU cycling kit. If you see them on the road, post a pic with #howlaboutit and #bikestp!
- Anyone else enjoying this gorgeous day? #howlaboutit #summer
- The moon was saying howdy this morning by the Woodcock Center.
- Thanks to these amazing folks for representing WOU in the parade today. See yourself? Let us know in the comments! #howlaboutit #fourthofjuly #independenceday
- Did you catch our float today? Love the Monmouth-Independence parade! #howlaboutit #independenceday #fourthofjuly
- Spotted lawn chairs on the street. Guess what that means? Fourth of July celebration right around the corner! Are you watching the parade on Tuesday?
- #Repost @wou.plusteam ・・・ Hey wolves! We are going to introduce you to each PLUS Team Member throughout the summer, and to kick it off, we will start with one of our Student Coordinators, Amy Watkins! Amy is a senior majoring in Community Health and minoring in Psychology. This December she will be going on her fifth alternative break to Costa Rica, as well as finishing up her degree! She loves sleep, hiking and sushi, and would love to be able to travel with world and hang out with children. #howlaboutit
- Who's at SOAR today taking their first steps in joining the WOU family? #wousaidyes #Repost @wou.plusteam ・・・ We're so excited to meet all the future Wolves!!!
Western Oregon Journal
The Western Oregon Journal is WOU’s weekly newspaper. This award-winning newspaper is written, edited and printed by students. wou.edu/westernjournal
KWOU is Western Oregon University’s student-run internet radio station. Featuring DJs who are students and interesting programs, interviews and specials, KWOU is emerging as WOU students’ favorite radio station! wou.edu/kwou/
The Northwest Passage is WOU’s campus literary and arts publication, published twice each academic year. We take submissions for stories, poetry, photography and more. wou.edu/northwestpassage/