The University Policy Manager:
- Coordinates the process for creating and revising policy;
- Assists in the drafting of policy;
- Catalogs the current policies;
- Manages University policy web pages and links to other pages on the University's web site;
- Maintains an archive of retired policies;
- Communicates new policy to the University community; and
- Develops a community of policy writers.
Mission of the Policy Office:
- Provide guidance and coordination in the policy process; and
- Communicate new policy to the University community in a timely manner.
Want to be notified when a new policy is issued? Get on the Policy Listserve by emailing a request to the address below.
Lynn Mitchell, University Policy Manager
Office of the Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
P.O. Box 400194
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4210
Tel: (434) 924-4037
- Maintained by:
- Last Modified:
- 19-Mar-2008 12:36:52 EDT
- 2013 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia
AddressP.O. Box 400194