The Finance Committee shall be responsible in all matters relating to the University's financial affairs and business operations. It shall review and approve the annual budget and the setting of tuition rates, student fees, and other student charges for recommendation to the Board. On behalf of the Board, it shall approve the investment of endowment and other funds, the purchase of real and personal property, and the making of loans to faculty members, and it shall make progress reports to the Board on its actions.
- Victoria D. Harker, Chair
- John A. Griffin, Vice Chair
- Frank B. Atkinson
- Marvin W. Gilliam Jr.
- Stephen P. Long, M.D.
- Edward D. Miller, M.D.
- Timothy B. Robertson
- Linwood H. Rose
- George Keith Martin, Ex-officio
- Daniel Maxwell Meyers, Consulting Member
- Martin N. Davidson, Faculty Consulting Member