- Search by building name, school, etc.
- Building photos, descriptions, printable
- Parking information
- VR tours
- Interactive Map (Beta)
- Bicycle-friendly routes around Grounds
- Quieter routes
- City and county bicycle routes
- Bicycle rack locations
- Bicycle tips and reminders
- Download the Bike Smart Map (PDF, 696 KB)
- Red lines show pathways that are lighted on Grounds
- Blue telephone icons show locations of emergency telephones on Grounds
- Download the Lighted Pathway Map (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- How to get to Charlottesville from I-64 and from I-66 via US Route 29
- Driving directions to the U.Va. Health System
- Parking at the University of Virginia and Health System, including information for visitors and people with disabilities
Ordering Paper Copies of the Map
The University map/guide to the Grounds is distributed individually at no charge to area visitors at UVa's Visitor Center on 250 West.
U.Va. maps are available at the Bookstore. A quantity of 50 is $30 (15% discount when a PTAO is used).
Those outside the University may purchase the maps by calling the University Bookstore at 434-924-3721.
- Search by building name, clinics/services, or geographical location
- Building photos
- Written driving directions
- Locates facility on Google Maps
- A guide to wheelchair-accessible buildings and routes
- Online disability resources and contact information
- Accessibility to: sporting events, area transit services, dining facilities, libraries, and other areas of interest
- Handicap parking information
- A guide to the University Transit Service (UTS)
- Online resources and Bus Route Map
- Route Finder and HoosWhere GPS (Mobile Devices)
- Download the Bus Route Map (PDF, 1.3 MB)