Request IT Help
OIT hopes to make it easier than ever for you to create and monitor work orders through a Self Service tool. Please bookmark https://ithelp.uta.edu
Access IT HELP
- Click the link above.
- You will use your NetID and password to be able to login to the application.
- You may need to enter uta\ in front of your NetID when logging into the application.
Review an Open Incident
- When you log in, you should see a list of your open Incidents.
- Double-click on one of the incidents to see more about it.
- The Summary/Description area has the details gathered about the issue. If you have additional details for the fields, you may add them in under New Notes.
- The Incident will show the Status, and reponse target date (if any).
Report a New Problem/ Request a Service
- Click the New Incident link on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Service and fill out the Description field.
- Select the choices that best match your request from the resulting fields on the Service and Category drop down selections.
- Click Submit.