This publication or database and the information in it are protected by copyright. All reproductions of this copyrighted material must be for non-commercial, educational " fair use" as defined by 17 U.S.C. 107. For more information, view our policy.
Authorized users of this resources may:
- View, download, copy, print, and save a copy of search results and/or individual articles
- Post the URL to the publisher's version of the article on a class website (publisher links will allow only authorized users access)
- Send a copy of an article to another authorized user (i.e. current faculty, students, or staff)
- Use electronic resources for scholarly, educational or scientific research, teaching, private study, and clinical purposes
Authorized users of this resources may not:
- Use robots or intelligent agents to do systematic, bulk, or automatic downloading
- Post the publisher's version or PDF to an open class or faculty website (i.e.: a site that is not password protected). Instead, post the URL to the article which will allow only authorized users access
- Systematically download or print entire journal issues or volumes, or large portions of other electronic resources
- Use electronic resources for commercial gain (i.e.: reselling, redistributing or republishing licensed content).
- Transmit, disseminate, or otherwise make online content available to unauthorized users (i.e. sending to mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards)
Failure to abide by these restrictions could result in termination of the database for the entire university community.