Services @ The Illini Union
Vending Room Machines Quad Shop
The Illini Union offers all of the conveniences most important to members of the university community.
Illini Union Hotel (main level, north lobby – front desk) offers 72 guest rooms and 2 VIP suites year round. Reservations are available by email at iu-hotel or phone at (217) 333-3030.
Conference/Meeting Rooms are available for students, faculty/staff and guests with a reservation.
- The Multimedia Department (main level, east side) located in room 165, provides equipment for events in the Union.
- The Tenant Union, located in Illini Union Room 326, is the University of Illinois' resource center for apartment renters. Students can find information regarding housing, including references such as landlord complaint statistics.
- The Computer Lab, located on the southwest corner of the main level in room 187, is equipped with both Mac and Windows platforms and laser printers.
Email stations are located throughout the building on the main and lower levels.
ATMs are located on the southeast corner of the main level and include: Busey, La Salle, PNC Bank and University of Illinois Employees Credit Union.
- The Vending Room (main level, northeast corner) is open everyday until 3am.
- Feel Free to browse through all of our services using the navigation bar to the left.
Student Legal Services is located in the Illini Union Room 324 and provides students with legal assistance.
llinois Leadership Center, located in Illini Union room 290 (second floor, southwest corner) provides leadership development resources for students, faculty, and staff. Stop by to learn more about our variety of services including leadership institutes, a leadership certificate program, and much more!
Staying true to its mission of drawing together all members of the university, the Illini Union offers services that allow its patrons to be part of the community.