Faculty and Staff
The latest news, information, and resources for UMass Amherst faculty and staff.
Employment and Benefits
- Human Resources
- HR Direct Secure access to view your paycheck and personal employment information.
- Job Listings
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Workplace Learning and Development
- Labor/Management Workplace Education Program
- Group Insurance Commission
- Delta Dental
- Graduate Employee Organization (UAW Local 2322)
- MSP (Massachusetts Society of Professors)
- University Staff Association
- PSU/MTA (Professional Staff Union/Massachusetts Teachers Association)
Health and Wellness
- Counseling and Psychological Health
- Disability Services
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- University Health Services
Transportation, Parking, and Housing
- Parking Services
- Western Massachusetts Travel Information
- Car Rental
- Transit Services
- Off-Campus Housing
Entertainment and Recreation
Computers and Phones
- OIT: Computing and telecommunications services.
- Academic Computing: Provides faculty with training, support, and resources to incorporate technological tools into teaching and research.
- USave: Cost-effective options for purchasing personal computers, available to students, faculty, and staff, through the University's purchasing program.
- MHEC: Group purchasing consortium for computers and other equipment
- Telecommunication Services
- University Relations: Communication, marketing, and event services.
- Print Services: Cost-effective printing and digital copying services for the university community.
- Mail and Distribution Services: A full service mail operation providing delivery of U.S. mail and campus mail.
- Campus Center Events Office: One-stop shopping for meeting rooms and event space in the Campus Center / Student Union Complex.
- Diversity Matters
- UMass Catering
- University Store