UMass Amherst People Finder
Payroll Staff Directory
• Pay Schedule 2013-2017
Employee & Payroll Information
New Employee Payroll Packet
International Scholars & Students
Department Payroll Kit
Payroll & Personnel Processes
The Payroll Office is responsible for:
Overseeing Amherst campus payroll and time reporting activities.
- Generating employee paychecks and pay statements.
- Processing direct deposit transactions.
- Processing and withholding deductions.
- Processing payroll refunds, retroactive adjustments and fund transfers, and administering payment procedures.
- Managing time and attendance functions and providing training & support for decentralized time & labor processing.
- Issuing W-2 and 1042-S forms for UMA employees.
- Processing Time & Labor corrections, late pays, work schedule changes and maintaining T&L Summary Sign-Off Reports for audit purposes.
- Processing Additional Compensation for faculty and professional staff.
This Web site is an Official Publication of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. It is maintained by Administrative Systems for A & F. ©2003