The Learning Hub
The Learning Hub offers free help to students in improving skills in writing, math and statistics, accounting/economics, science, academic/study skills, and, through a peer tutoring program, virtually any subject taught on the campus.
We invite you to visit us and receive help from students like you and caring faculty in a supportive learning environment. We provide continued support and dedication to your academic success!Learning Hub Involvement Expo The Learning Hub Staff at the 2015 Involvement Expo
Thought Bubble Announcements
- Effective Spring 2016: New Cell Phone Policy
- Effective Fall 2015: The Learning Hub Will No Longer Proctor Exams
Quill About The Learning Hub
- The Learning Hub Mission Statement
- Current Tutoring Staff
- Where Are They Now: CTL/Learning Hub Alumni!
- How to Make an Appointment
- The Learning Hub Policies
- Student Questionnaire: First Time Visitors (feedback for appointments and workshops only)
Student Questionnaire: Repeat Visitors (feedback for appointments and workshops only)
- Supplemental Instruction
- Academic Integrity Video
- English as a Second Language
Monday—Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Brookens 462 (classroom side of Brookens Library)
- Faculty Development Office
- The Learning Hub Writing Center Liaison Project
- Writing Resources