Some Useful Advising Forms
Unless otherwise noted, the forms listed below are in PDF format. Please click here to download the free Acrobat Reader software needed to view these forms.
- Concentration Planning Forms Use these forms to help chart your upper division coursework (includes major coursework, electives, and ECCE requirements).
Psychology Minor Planning Form
- Student Petition Use this form for all petition requests (e.g., overload, transferring credit, waive a required course). Instructions for completing the form are included.
- Guidelines for University Requirements (ECCE) This is for freshmen entering fall 2006 and after and transfer students entering fall 2007 and after (rtf document)
- Psychology Concentration Selection Form To designate your concentration, please go to this link, complete the entire form, print it out, and then get it to Records and Registration. In the Current Curriculum Information area, use the pull-down menus to indicate your current major(s) and minor(s). If you do not have a minor, you may leave that menu blank. You should list all of your current major(s) and minor(s) here even if you are not changing them. In the New Curriculum Information area, use the pull-down menus to indicate your new majors and minors. Make sure that you list all of your major(s) and minor(s) in the New Curriculum Information area, even if you are not changing them. If you do not list all of the majors or minors you wish to be enrolled in using the New Curriculum Information area, you may be dropped from that major or minor.
- Incomplete Contract
- AST Contract
- Letter of Recomendation Form (Word Doc)