Online Learning: The Student Perspective
“In their own words…” shows some of our students discussing their experiences with UIS online programs.
To view individual student perspectives, click on their names below. Woman with computer on couch.
- Sonja Moritz, Liberal Studies
- Robert Schultz, Liberal Studies
- Laurie Harrington, Liberal Studies
- Amy Turasky, Educational Leadership
- Vera Garrett, Educational Leadership
- Carla Rossi, Management Information Systems
The Institute for Women’s Policy Research developed a fact sheet in November 2014 about college students who are parents. Given the large number of non-traditional students who participate in our online degree programs, this report may be helpful in designing your courses.