Rec Tip of the Week
Fitness/Diet Trackers Can Help
People who use some version of a trackers for diet and fitness often have higher success rates when it comes to weight related goals. Myfitnesspal.com and Sparkpeople.com are great trackers to help keep calorie intake aligned with your goals. They are also available as apps for smart phones. Start tracking calories consumed and calories burned and reach those goals you may have set at the beginning of the year.
Previous Rec Tips of the Week
- Outdoor Fitness Tips
- Ten Ways to Slash Sugar From Your Diet
- Six Bad Carbs That Are Actually Good For You
- Ways to Stay Trim on Vacation
- Increasing Your Hydration
- Stay Committed to Working Out
- Eight Ways to Eat Better
- Five Ways to Lighten Any Recipe
- Don’t Over Do It
- How Sleep Affects Weight Loss
- Rescue Your Diet
- Reclaim Your Inner Child
- Break Away From Scale Obsession
- Include Others in Your Goals
- Drink Tart Cherry Juice to Help with Muscle Soreness
- Exercise Even on Your Worst Days!
- Curbing Those Mid-Morning Sweets
- Healthy Eating Rituals
- The Importance of Lifting Properly
- Diet: Keep Off That “Freshman 15”
- Hydration: Why Is It Important?
- Keep Your Metabolism Running
- Stress Relievers
- Why Beer Makes You Fat
- Breaking a Bad Habit
- A TABATA Workout Just For You!
- Spot Training
- What Does Your Pee Tell You?
- Why you should REALLY wipe down that machine . . .
- Positive Thinking for the New Year!
- Cardio Exercise Plan
- Does Music Improve Exercise Endurance
- Yoga Poses for Depression
- Sleep Tips
- What is a HEALTHY Snack?
- Making SMART Goals
- Choosing an Exercise that you ENJOY! Exercise While Sick?
- Eating Slowly and Mindfully.
- Exercise While Sick?
- Calories, Calories, Calories!