- About Us
Jobs at UIC
Working at UIC means making a difference in the UIC community—and in the lives of some 27,580 students. Working at UIC also connects you to one of the premier public institutions of higher education in the world, and the largest medical school in the country.
UIC attracts the worlds' most talented faculty and professional staff by offering a competitive salary and benefits, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; paid holidays and leave time; and participation in the State Universities Retirement System.
Students looking for a part-time job can consult Student Employment, a department within the Office of Career Services that assists students seeking on- or off-campus employment. In addition, students can contact Campus Housing about on-campus job opportunities.
UIC offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
For more information, and links to current job opportunities, visit the University of Illinois Careers and Employment website.
- UIC Careers
- Faculty openings (Please note: departments often advertise faculty positions on respective department websites as well.)
- Student employment
- Student employment with Campus Housing
photo of Travis Travis
Meet this peer mentor and see how UIC has helped him both academically and professionally. Find out how he likes to procrastinate and the interesting location where he has landed a job.
- African American Academic Network
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women's Leadership and Resource Center
© Copyright 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois