Apply to UIC - Undergrad
Apply online (Fall 2013):
Consult the Admission Requirements for a list of individual requirements. Please note that some majors require the submission of supplemental materials. Checking your major requirements is highly recommended.
First Year applicants are responsible for providing high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores. UIC ACT test code is 1155. UIC SAT test code is 1851.
All required documents for admissions should be sent to:
Office of Admissions (MC 018)
University of Illinois at Chicago
Chicago, Illinois 60680-5220
Check the undergraduate application deadlines for the term to which you are applying.
Please note - Second Bachelor's Degree candidates should apply online as transfer students using the Common Application. In the essay sections, an explanation of your previous academic history and intention to seek a second degree should be noted.
What Student Type are you?
- First Year - Currently attending high school or have graduated from high school and have never attended a college or university. *Dec/Jan high school graduates who take college courses in the spring semester immediately following graduation may still apply as a first year ( more info).
- Transfer - Student who has previously enrolled in a college and/or university post high school graduation ( more info).
- Readmit - Individual who has previously enrolled as an undergraduate, degree-seeking student at UIC. *Students who left the univeristy on "good standing" will only need to reapply if he/she has not registered for two or more semesters ( more info).
- Second Bachelor - Any student who has graduated from a 4yr institution and wishes to enroll at UIC as a degree-seeking student ( more info).
- Non-degree - Student who does not want to enroll in a degree seeking program but wants to take course(s) for credit.