Need a Book that is on Loan or in Storage?
- If the book is already loaned or needs to be retrieved from storage, view the Retrieval Help page.
Need a Book or Article that UF Does Not Have?
- If you need a book or article that UF does not have, use ILLiad Interlibrary Loan to borrow the material from another library.
Are You a Distance Learner, or an Affiliate Researching at an Off-Campus Center?
What if ILLiad is Unable to Retrieve Your Book or Article?
- Try contacting the author of the article directly.
- Check Google Scholar for possible links to free versions.
- If the book is still in print, try to purchase from Amazon or other booksellers.
- Check WorldCat to see if older books have been digitized.
Articles, Books, & Other Materials
Want Marston Science Library to Purchase a Book or Library Subscription?