First-Generation Student Finds Innovative Opportunity
A first-generation student becomes the first employee of a UA start-up company.
Using sunlight to create energy seems simple, but simple ideas often take creative solutions to become reality.
Prepping for Broadway's Lights
If senior Maci Arms was a compass, New York City would be her true North.
The Smallest Victims
Standard interview approaches used in child abuse cases too often result in incomplete pictures.
Browse the UA Viewbook
Get a quick look at some key things you might want to know about The University of Alabama.
- UA Speech Team Members Bring Home Championship, All-America Honor
- Panitch Named UA’s 2014 Burnum Award Winner
- Educational Neuroscientist to Address UA Graduate Student Symposium
- UA’s Community Affairs, CCBP to Honor Community Engagement Projects
- UA Leadership Academy Announces Graduation Ceremony
- White House Honors UA Geologist
Lecture by ESPN SVP for College Sports, Justin Connolly
Fri April 18, 9:00 a.m.
Eighth Annual CCBP Engaged Scholarship Awards Luncheon
Fri April 18, 10:00 a.m.
The Promises, Challenges and Future of Educational Neuroscience
Fri April 18, 1:00 p.m.
6th Annual ESPRMC Graduate Student Symposium
Fri April 18, 2:30 p.m.
Ongoing April 17 - 19, 7:30 p.m.
Hugh Culverhouse and his wife, Eliza, have donated $2 million to The University of Alabama for scholarships.
Dr. Shane Stinson offers basic guidelines when considering two popular retirement planning options: traditional and Roth IRAs.
A researcher travels to her hometown to give rural, Southern, black women a stronger voice in scholarly research.