Leaving a Legacy
Jatensia Calhoun started the first chapter of Professional Women in Communication and Business.
A Lighter Landing
A UA researcher is investigating whether a new alloy can improve temporary matting for military aircraft.
Reaching Research Readers
As editor of a student-driven research journal, a New York native takes seriously the promotion of science.
Reaching for Rocks
When Delores Robinson holds an unpolished zircon, she’s likely considering the history of the Himalayas.
An eye for detail, organizational skills and a strong work ethic help a senior pursue her passion for film production.
- Shrimp, 30,000 Volts Help UA Start-up Land $1.5 Million for Uranium Extraction
- Tri Delta at UA Sets Fundraising Record for Children’s Hospital
- UA-housed APR Named Best Radio News Operation in Alabama
- UA’s RISE Program Promotes 21 Students
- UA Hosting Workshop on Sustainable Fuels
- UA Students Participate in Co-op Program in Summer 2014
WellBAMA Health Screening
Tue July 29, 7:30 a.m.
Technical Workshop on Sustainable Fuels: Production and Combustion
Tue July 29, 8:00 a.m.
North River Canoeing
Thu July 31, 8:00 a.m.
Homegrown Alabama Farmers' Market
Thu July 31, 3:00 p.m.
Summer 2014: Commencement
Sat August 2, All Day
VIDEO: The Alabama Innovation and Mentoring of Entrepreneurs center assists faculty, staff and students in making their ideas, inventions and innovations commercially successful.
UA's admissions office offers a few suggestions on how students can better plan for their college futures.
Get a quick look at some key things you might want to know about The University of Alabama.