Teacher Preparation Programs at Temple University
Welcome to Temple University’s Teacher Education programs! We are committed to training innovative and dedicated teachers who will improve the lives of children in the Philadelphia area and beyond. We offer hands-on courses based on the latest research and methodology, meaningful student teaching and field experiences and convenient continuing education programs for busy professionals.
We invite you to explore our undergraduate, graduate and professional development programs for early childhood, middle grades, secondary, career and technical and special education as well as our E = MC2 program for individuals who have a degree in another field and are interested in pursuing a teaching certificate.
Initial Teacher Certification:
Professional Development or Second Certificate
Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.)
- Accomplished Teaching
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Career and Technical Education
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master's in Special Education with Special Education (PreK-8) Certification
- ESL Program Specialist Add-On Certification Program
- Special Education (PreK-8) Add-on Certification Program