Page Content Main Links Local Links Utility Links Footer Links
TCC Home Page Login to myTCC
rollover the links above to activate the sub menus
TCC Governance: Teaching, Learning, & Technology Committee
To address the teaching and learning issues brought on by changes in educational technology. To explore new methods of integrating technology into the teaching and learning process. To make recommendations to the college for the organization and funding of technology for teaching and learning. To enable faculty and staff to share ideas and address concerns and needs related to the integration of technology into instruction and professional work. To promote communication among faculty who are using technology in the classroom. Reports through the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs.
The Charge 2009-2010
- Carry out the overall purpose of the committee as stated in the Governance Structure for the college.
- Review the TLTC End-of-Year Report for 2008-2009.
- Participate in the completion and implementation of the TCC Plan for Online Learning.
- Provide input on quality assurance for online education.
- Provide input on online student evaluation.
- Examine classroom MPS specifications.
- Develop strategies to improve student retention and success in distance learning courses.
- Make recommendations on needs of active-duty military personnel, their dependents, and veterans.
- Review LRC resources.
© 2013 Tidewater Community College
- Website Content Disclaimer
Comments: Web Services @ TCC
Last revision: October 31, 2011