Page Content Main Links Local Links Utility Links Footer Links
TCC Home Page Login to myTCC
rollover the links above to activate the sub menus
President’s Advisory and Planning Council
The Presidents Advisory and Planning Council (PAPC)
Purpose: Acts in an advisory capacity to the President on college-wide matters and, particularly, in the college's annual and strategic planning process. Handles the ongoing assessment of the governance system and oversees the creation of new committees. Makes assignments to standing committees as needed. Reports to the president.
Reports: Compiled Mid-Year Reports include each committee's charges for the year.
Compiled EOY Report for All Governance Groups
Compiled Mid-Year Report for All Governance Groups
- The PAPC will meet the third Tuesday of the month in the months of September and November (first semester) at 2pm on the Norfolk campus. During the second semester the PAPC meetings will be called as needed at the discretion of the President and the PAPC chair.
- The meeting location, unless otherwise noted, will be on the Norfolk campus.
- A simple majority of the currently elected and appointed PAPC membership shall constitute a quorum.
- All meetings will be held face-to-face.
- Elections will be held at the May meeting which should include both incoming and outgoing members to facilitate the transition from year to year with only incoming members eligible to vote.
- Special and summer meetings will be held on an as-needed basis with no less than two week’s notification.
Questions or ideas?
Contact: Chair, Mark Greer at Mgreer@tcc.edu
© 2014 Tidewater Community College
- Website Content Disclaimer
Comments: Web Services @ TCC
Last revision: November 06, 2013