Schedule of Classes AT military basespier
Students may view scheduled classes using the TCC Class Schedule web page or may view real-time class schedule information using the Student Information System (SIS).Directions for Military Base Class Schedule Using TCC Class Schedule Navigations
1. Click on this link for the current TCC Class Schedule to search for classes. Note that this link is not real-time. Results can be delayed, and particularly in times of peak registration, the status reported may not reflect actual class availability. For real-time searches in the course database, please use the Directions for Military Base Class Schedule Using SIS Navigations (Real-time).
2. Select the appropriate "Term" using the drop down arrow.
3. Select the "Campus, location, or program" using the drop down arrow. Note that the major bases were classes are offered are listed under "Locations".
4. Select the course "Subject" using the drop down arrow.
5. Select the "Course Number" using the drop down arrow.
6. Select the type "Session", class type that you prefer--dynamic, eight week--first or second, or regular.
7. Select the course "Delivery Method" that you prefer--traditional class, online/virtual class, hybrid class, or all types.
8. Click on the Search #### Classes button.
A Search Results box, with a list of classes that met your selection criteria will appear.
1. Login to SIS
2. Click on Self Service
3. Click on Student Center
4. Click on Class Search/Browse Catalog in the left menu bar.
5. Under Class Search:
6. Under Class Search, Search for Classes, enter your search criteria:
7. Click on the "Green Block" "Additional Search Criteria to narrow your search. The "Additional Search Criteria allows you to search by class number, mode of instruction, class days, off-campus locations, start and end times or instructor name.
8. The green down arrow located next to the course number and title indicate that additional sections of that course are being offered, but not displayed.
Open the original version of this page.