Page Content Main Links Search
Governor Chris Christie • Lt.Governor Kim Guadagno
Links to other State and Federal Agencies:
Department of State, Nonprofit Information Center
Business Gateway Services, Division of Revenue, for:
- Incorporation and amendments to incorporation
- Corporate annual report
- Employer withholdings and UI/DI tax registration; Form NJ-REG
Charities Registration, Department of Law and Public Safety, for:
- Registering for soliciting donations
- Registering 501(c)(3) organizations
- Filing copies of federal form 990 (do not send copy to Division of Taxation)
Legalized Games of Chance Control Commission, for:
- Registering for raffles, 50/ 50's, etc.
Federal Internal Revenue Service, for:
- 501(c)(3), (c)(4), etc. determination letters; call 877-829-5500.
- Federal employer identification numbers (e.g. number for bank account)
View or download a list of agencies, including addresses and telephone numbers.
Other Publications for Organizations That Have Valid ST-5 Exempt Organization Certificate:
Last Updated: Wednesday, 08/20/14