Central Connecticut State University
Community Research Website
SOC 477 Homelessness, Poverty and the Politics of Public Policy
SOC 413 Community Research Methods
Articles available on-line:
1. Debra Rog and John Buckner, “Homeless Families and Children,”
2. Portraits of Homelessness in Connecticut
3. Christopher Jencks, "Does Inequality Matter?"
4. Dennis Culhane, et al. "Accountability, Cost-Effectiveness and Program Performance: Progress since 1998
5. Gretchen Locke, et al. "Housing Models"
Top of page
Open the original version of this page.
Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.