Select the category below that best describes you, then follow the steps. New student enrollment for the fall 2013 semester begins Monday, June 17.
New student to PVCC
- or -
Current high school student
Current home-schooled student
Foster care youth or alumni (Great Expectations)
Veteran, Active Duty, Dependent
Current or prospective K-12 teacher
Audit a course (take a credit class for no credit)
- Anyone who is at least 18 years or older may apply and register for classes.
- Anyone who is under 18 years old must have a diploma, GED or take placement tests to register for classes.
- PVCC has full-time or part-time options.
- Full Time = 12 or more credit hours
- Part Time = fewer than 12 credit hours